- RSS Channel Showcase 3989970
- RSS Channel Showcase 6313696
- RSS Channel Showcase 6391077
- RSS Channel Showcase 2688813
Articles on this Page
- 02/02/14--10:33: _Chocolate Covered P...
- 02/04/14--17:58: _Cinnamon Heart Popcorn
- 02/06/14--17:43: _Chocolate Hearts Pa...
- 02/08/14--18:21: _Melted Crayon Heart...
- 02/11/14--17:44: _Chocolate Hearts Pa...
- 01/08/16--11:56: _Folded Heart Envelopes
- 01/10/16--09:51: _Lolly Pop Heart Flo...
- 01/14/16--06:44: _35+ Valentine’s Day...
- 01/23/16--11:04: _44 Best Valentine’s...
- 01/28/16--10:35: _Mini Blueberry Pies
- 02/06/16--05:00: _30+ Non-Candy Valen...
- 02/10/16--16:22: _Chocolate Heart Pea...
- 12/15/16--05:00: _Gummy Bear Heart Co...
- 02/02/14--10:33: Chocolate Covered Pretzels for Valentine’s Day
- 02/04/14--17:58: Cinnamon Heart Popcorn
- 02/06/14--17:43: Chocolate Hearts Part 1: Chocolate Heart Outlines
- 02/08/14--18:21: Melted Crayon Heart Valentines
- 02/11/14--17:44: Chocolate Hearts Part 2: Chocolate Filigree Hearts
- 01/08/16--11:56: Folded Heart Envelopes
- 01/10/16--09:51: Lolly Pop Heart Flowers
- 01/14/16--06:44: 35+ Valentine’s Day Cupcake Ideas
- 01/23/16--11:04: 44 Best Valentine’s Day Treat Ideas
- 01/28/16--10:35: Mini Blueberry Pies
- 02/06/16--05:00: 30+ Non-Candy Valentine’s Day Food Ideas
- 02/10/16--16:22: Chocolate Heart Peanut Butter Cookies
- 12/15/16--05:00: Gummy Bear Heart Cookies Recipe
These chocolate covered pretzels for Valentine’s Day are a cheap and easy gift idea and are a lot more creative than giving paper valentines or a box of store bought chocolates. These are a great project to make at home with the kids and end up being a fun little edible craft. Start with a […]
Cinnamon heart popcorn makes a delicious Valentine’s Day treat! Besides being delicious, it’s easy to make, the clean up is way easier than you think, and it’s beyond festive if you are trying to add a little Valentine’s Day spirit to someone’s life. Plus, it’s a super fun way to use up that bag of […]
Believe it or not, but this post was so long that I had to break it into two posts. Mostly because there are two ideas that I’d really like to share and they are very closely related, but just slightly different. I’m going to start first with Part 1 – Chocolate Heart Outlines. These are […]
These melted crayon heart Valentines are absolutely adorable. This is a great way to use up all those broken crayon pieces that end up hanging around and put them back to good use! “Happy Valentines Day for crayon out loud.” “You colour my world.” “You melt my heart.” There are so many cute sayings you […]
How cute and easy are these chocolate filigree hearts? In Part 1 I showed a simple chocolate heart outline. Today I’m going to show you an easy way to make chocolate filigree hearts. These make the cutest cupcake toppers! You could also use them to decorate a cake or any other pretty dessert. Or make […]
The post Chocolate Hearts Part 2: Chocolate Filigree Hearts appeared first on One Little Project.
Do you remember when you were a kid, and you learned how to cut hearts out from construction paper? It seemed like the most clever thing ever that you could fold a piece of paper in half, cut out a rough tear drop shape on the fold, and then almost like magic, you ended up […]
You know when you go to a restaurant and they have that little bucket of lolly pops, or mints, or even pre-packaged Tic Tacs at the front door? (The Tic Tacs were a huge hit with my kids the one time we got them…) Well, my kids make their restaurant choices based on the candy they give away. […]
Do you love Valentine’s Day? Or do you hate it? It seems to be one or the other. I’ve been posting Valentine’s related posts on my Facebook page lately, and it makes me laugh the reactions people have. Let’s just say there are a lot of people who are very cranky about Valentine’s Day and […]
Remember giving out Valentines to all your friends back in elementary school? Or how amazing Valentine’s Day was when you were all lovey dovey in high school? Those were fun times! Roses, cheesy music, candlelit dinners. Weren’t those the best?! Before my husband and I had kids, Valentine’s Day was so romantic. We’d spend a […]
Have you ever used a store-bought frozen pie crust for something other than… well, pie? Because I know that before this, I never had. Part of me was a little nervous when I lifted the pie crust out of the aluminum pie plate it came in, that it would lose all its magical crustiness and crumble […]
OK guys, hang onto your hats, and prepare yourselves for the cheesiest list of food ideas ever (no pun intended…). Seriously, who would have thought you could make so many food items into hearts?! I know, I know, we normally seem to pair Valentine’s Day and sweets together. Chocolate? Yum! Cookies? Yum! But don’t forget about the […]
Peanut butter cookies are my weakness. I’ve never been a huge cookie fan, but when I was in school, it used to be my favourite thing to go down to the coffee shop in between classes and have a coffee and a peanut butter cookie. (Or maybe it was a peppermint tea and a peanut […]
Hello again! It’s Alicia from The Baker Upstairs, and I have another amazing cookie recipe to share with you today. Are you a regular dessert eater, or do you prefer to save sweets for special occasions? For better or worse, my husband and I both like to end the day with a little something sweet. The […]